3/10/11

Spring Break Inspiration

 Images: Free People, Victoria's Secret, and Spanish Moss

So, it's finally spring break ... YAY!  I'm not going anywhere, but I'm okay with that.  I'd rather not get sloppy drunk and sunburned on some beach with a bunch of "bros."  What I AM doing though, is tackling my list of DIYS.  I collect these images that inspire me, the stuff that you see and say "I can make that!" And so I save these images and then neglect them.  But alas, this is a new year, and I have nothing better to do and no money to just go buy these beautiful things, so I will spend my spring break making my summer wardrobe. Smart, right?

Anyway ... can you tell I'm definitely on the bandwagon of the lace and crochet trend!?  I LOVE it!  I was just getting into this stuff towards the end of last summer, so busting it out again with fresh details and shapes just feels so right!

Hope everyone has an amazing weekend!
XOXO, BOOTS!

1 comment: