6/15/10

Bikini treason ...

Let me start by saying I have been less than impressed with the swimsuit selection this season.  Everything is ... boring!  & very similar to stuff I already have.  It had seemed like no one had the creativity enough to come up with something original and different.  After a little digging though, I've changed my mind.  Bikini season isn't completely a bust this year, Thank God! :)

On to what I found ...

 (Photos Courtesy of ... Victorias Secret, Revolve Clothing, & Net-A-Porter.)

1.  Tyler Rose Rock n' Roll Bikini in Metallic Stripe, here.
2.  Shay Todd Eyelet Handkerchief Bikini, here, but not available :( Not that it's in my price range...
3. Tyler Rose You Shook Me Aztec Bikini, here.
4.  Victoria's Secret Beach Sexy Cheetah Print Bustier Bikini, here.
5.  Zimmerman Noir Corset Bikini, here.
6.  Victoria's Secret Acid Wash Corset Bikini, here.

Good inspiration, huh? Now I just need a vacay at a beach, preferably south of the border!  Or maybe I'll just hit up the pool & use my imagination! ;)

XO, BOOTS! 

5 comments:

  1. i need a beach vacay too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Completely CRAZY! That bkinis are STUNING!

    Yes, family is great! Really. It's so good when they pass to you a lot of objects that have been in your family through generations.
    Thanks so much for your comment. You're so sweet!
    Keep following
    Love, johanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. great picks. Visit my blog to win a fun contest I am having right now
    xx
    Sahi
    www.barelyvogue.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great finds! I love the leopard print one.. its super hot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alessandra Ambrosio is so gorgeous, kisses from France


    Olivia & Mariam

    http://daily-women.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete