6/9/10

Job Searchin'

(Linen blazer, Hanes tank top, Norma Kamali for Walmart pinstripe pants, random black pumps, and my sister's necklace)

So I've been on the search for a job, this is what I wore to scout around the local malls.  This outfit was my good luck charm!  I was offered a job the next day!  I just have to say, if you haven't checked out the Norma Kamali line at Walmart, you're missing out.  I mean, I know, I hate Walmart too.  But you're doing yourself an injustice if you don't give it a chance.  I've found a ton of great, stylish, and clever pieces in that line.  Also, don't let the set-up scare you away, Walmart has done a horrible job of merchandising this line, it's no wonder their clothing sales are way wayyy down ... don't even get me started!  

Also, sorry for the bad pictures, I was in a hurry and couldn't find the tripod! Ha!  Anyway, I'm also in a hurry now, I'm flying out to visit a friend in Austin today!  So excited!  Will have lots to post about soon!

XO, BOOTS.

P.S.  Check out this post: http://www.bloglovin.com/m/25447/99715726/a/0/aHR0cCUzQSUyRiUyRmJlY2F1c2VpbWFkZGljdGVkLm5ldCUyRjIwMTAlMkYwNiUyRmNobG9lLXNldmlnbnktZm9yLW9wZW5pbmctY2VyZW1vbnkuaHRtbA==
Wish I could buy every single piece of that line!


1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new job! I'm also a fan of the NK for Walmart line. Some of the pieces fit strangely, but there are some hidden gems in that line!

    (Be sure to drop by and enter to win a Wendy Mink Jewelry necklace - retail value: $175!)

    ReplyDelete