2/22/11

Time to breath

Cardigan, belt, and boots: vintage. Dress: Fossil.  
 
Do you ever have one of those weeks where you suddenly wake up and realize you have a ton of things to get done and it seems as though the to-do list will never end?  All you want is for the week to just be over so you can finally rest, but then of course, you realize that you have even more to do on the weekend.  Then FINALLY after rushing, cramming, and stressing for 7 days, you finally realize your done ... for now.  That has been my last week.  It's been insane.  I'm exhausted.  But also suddenly bored because I haven't had this much time to just sit and do nothing for awhile now.  

Anyway, thought I'd take this time and do something useful.  You won't believe what I wore this outfit to... The PBR (Professional Bull-Riding) Iron Cowboy competition at the Cowboys Stadium.  And even more unbelievable, I had the BEST time.  Bull-riding is the perfect sport for people like me to watch (i.e. short attention spans), because the action literally goes on for 8 seconds followed by 5 minutes of music, clown comedy, and introducing of hot bull-riders (another plus).  Also, did you know that little kids participate in "sheep" riding?  It's simultaneously the cutest and funniest thing I have ever witnessed in my 19 years on this earth.  I think I cried twice from laughing so hard.  I am so forcing my kids to do that!  

Now I think I must crash. 
XOXO, BOOTS!

P.S. I apologize for my pale-ness and the slouch.  When you're attempting to rush out the door, as well as forcing your Dad to play photographer, a perfect picture just doesn't happen.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment